Surf-Bar-Traffic


When I started my on-line adventure I was totally confused. Where to start, how to start, what opportunity to choose, figure out effective use of funds and time, how to set my priorities and many questions more. As up till today I still don't have all the answers. I was fortunate to get to know people who set me on the right track. You can read more on the about me page. What I learned from those prohibited me from wasting time and money. Now I want to help others to start with the right foot on front first.

Monday, October 24, 2011

What are your citeria for joining a business network. Having Fun or Getting Results?

Kooiii B2B Business Resources
Sure I love to interact with others and participate in discussions as well business related as discussions that have nothing to do with business at all.

However my main focus is to build my business by building valuable connections, building a trustworthy on-line presence and expanding my business with powerful tools and services. I hate wasting my time on spammers and scammers.

An other important thing for me is to have training and top level support for the tools and services I am using.

One thing I learned is that I can not have that for free. I started out with zero money so I joined services and networks that are free. Unfortunately these free services all required to receive mails. It took me a lot of time to find useful information and training. And finding connections that send me other messages than requests to join some opportunity.

I do still spend some time on free networks to expand my contacts but I use Kooiii to orchestrate my on-line promotions. All services I need are accessible form Kooiii, email marketing, PPC advertising, a powerful search engine, quality RSS feeds for my blogs.

I save a lot of time by sharing my publications with the social DNA tool. I do not even have to leave Kooiii to monitor what happening on other networks like Facebook.

Training and support is excellent on all services. I am not swamped wit rubbish; Kooiii is spam and scam free. When I need quality information or training in a certain field I can find it immediatly on Kooiii. I also found many regular members very helpfull in pointing out resources.

Am I having fun at Kooiii? Yes, but mainly because I am getting results.

If you prefer results over fun you should check out kooiii.

2 comments:

  1. WTG Paula. This blog should be a real help to those who want to have a successful online presence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mildred. This blog is targeting beginners either in online home business or using social media

    ReplyDelete