Surf-Bar-Traffic


When I started my on-line adventure I was totally confused. Where to start, how to start, what opportunity to choose, figure out effective use of funds and time, how to set my priorities and many questions more. As up till today I still don't have all the answers. I was fortunate to get to know people who set me on the right track. You can read more on the about me page. What I learned from those prohibited me from wasting time and money. Now I want to help others to start with the right foot on front first.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Sometimes I have to be brutally honest

It is not a pleasant thing to do but I could not live with myself if I didn't.

On this and other networks I had several encounters with newbies that were using the chat messenger. They asked my advice to earn money quick or they used the messenger to spam me with links or asking me to join this or that.

My response is normally that using the chat to send offers to people you do not know is not professional and that they will accomplish nothing.

If they have not switched me off by than I refer to the importance of branding your self and building connections with others, etcetera, etcetera

I some cases they told me personal things like they needed money desperately and fast for a sick family member, facing the fact they must sell their home, and other sad stories. Many of them said they were posting links all day and did not make any sales.

I really feel sorry for people in such desperate situations.

In those cases I tell them what they probably do not want to hear, that it takes 2-3 years of hard work to build a business from scratch and to earn decent money from it. From a legitimate business that is.

My advice to them is: use your online time to find a regular job.

When you are serious in building a legitimate online business I can recommend the sites listed in the Surf-Bar-Traffic downline builder. For the best business services, tools and resources I can recommend Kooiii. You will find many educational articles about online marketing, filtering good opportunities from pyramid en ponzi schemes, blogging and many more. The kooiii group offers affiliate opportunities for some of their services. Also any other opportunity on Kooiii is legitimate and safe to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment