Surf-Bar-Traffic


When I started my on-line adventure I was totally confused. Where to start, how to start, what opportunity to choose, figure out effective use of funds and time, how to set my priorities and many questions more. As up till today I still don't have all the answers. I was fortunate to get to know people who set me on the right track. You can read more on the about me page. What I learned from those prohibited me from wasting time and money. Now I want to help others to start with the right foot on front first.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Are you working for cents or pennies?

FALSE ECONOMY

Today this grabbed my attention. It is part of a screenshot taken of one of the credit mailers I am an upgraded member in. Do you see these numbers? These people must be clicking ads for hours every day to earn credits to send their mails out.


WHY?

Why do they spend so much time earning credits to send out mails to people of which the majority also is clicking to earn credits?

Why? If a lifetime upgrade is below 50 dollar and does not require to read any emails from other members? In this and similar services you only need 3 members in your downline that upgrade to get even! 

Are credit mailers a total waste of time? No. Because there will always be newbies that actually read the mails and occasional sign ups when your mails grab attention. I do think it is a waste of time to earn enough credits to send out a mailing. I did that as a newby and it took me hours of clicking to earn enough credits.

There are many better options spending your time than earning mailing credits. Like writing articles or blogs that brand you and your business, anticipate on social networks, creating advertising items that stand out (ads, splashes, banners), etcetera.

That is why spending hours earning mailing credits is false economy. 



I am a member of several credit mailers of Marian Myers. I am upgraded is some of them and out of costs for most of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment