Surf-Bar-Traffic


When I started my on-line adventure I was totally confused. Where to start, how to start, what opportunity to choose, figure out effective use of funds and time, how to set my priorities and many questions more. As up till today I still don't have all the answers. I was fortunate to get to know people who set me on the right track. You can read more on the about me page. What I learned from those prohibited me from wasting time and money. Now I want to help others to start with the right foot on front first.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

This picture illustrates the nature of many online "opportunities".

THINK!!!
I have this picture on my PC in a picture folder where I see it a lot, as a constant reminder that it is not all gold that shines. And that opportunities that look to good to be true, usually are.



Many opportunities look great at first sight; basically showing the American Dream of having a nice house and car, some money to spend on vacation and a happy family. Of course  that appeals to all of us. And the makers of these sites know it!

How ever if you look into deeper and think about it in a logical way, most of the time you will find out that such a program can't work. In particular programs with a pyramid structure. This does not happen in real life, even if you manage to get 2 in your downlines it is questionable if your dowline gets 2 also.

Sometimes if you google the owners of a program you will often decide that you don't want to sign up because it is a scam or the program is under investigation.

I only know some basics of identifying red flags. When I have doubts I often consult Cheryl Baumgarntner who's blog Legal Shield is listed on the right on most of my blogs. Cheryl also is in charge of the Stay safe Program on Kooiii.



1 comment:

  1. I love that picture Paula! It is such a perfect representation of what is out there. All anyone has to do is refer to the available FTC information as a part of their due diligence.

    ReplyDelete