Surf-Bar-Traffic


When I started my on-line adventure I was totally confused. Where to start, how to start, what opportunity to choose, figure out effective use of funds and time, how to set my priorities and many questions more. As up till today I still don't have all the answers. I was fortunate to get to know people who set me on the right track. You can read more on the about me page. What I learned from those prohibited me from wasting time and money. Now I want to help others to start with the right foot on front first.

Monday, October 24, 2011


Internet lingo
This may seem a strange remark coming from me, being an admin of both kooiii and Socialtisers.

However this applied to me about a year ago. I remember how frustrated I was sometimes.

I started my Internet home biz adventure by reading a lot. And had to take hurdless while doing it. Reading lines like "improve your ROI"??? What the heck was that? OK Return On Investment. ??Still puzzled...
So I had to look up what ROI is all about. There were many more abbreviations I did not know and had to look up.

This is something that happens in other areas as well very often. I.e. many doctors write articles with words that only other doctors understand, even if they write it for a general public.
This is because these word are so common for them that they do not realize that many terms are unknown for others.
So, what can you do about it? Educate yourself and if you can't find the answer: ASK!

When you are thinking of starting paid advertising I suggest Socialtisers from Kooiii. Not only because it is cost-effective compared to Google Ads but also the easy to use admin panel to set up your ads and the excellent help desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment